Classrooms in the Field Program (Grades 1-4)
Classrooms in the Field require cooperation between staff naturalists and teachers. Prior to the trip, teachers prepare their students and integrate the field experiences into their curriculum. Programs include Wetland Ecology, Watersheds and Water Quality (Grades 4 and older), Meadow Magic: plants, insects, birds, Life of the Forest, Invertebrates, Vertebrates: Birds, Mammals, Fish, Reptiles, and Amphibians, and Plants: Trees, seeds, and flowers.
- Organization(s): Jug Bay Wetlands Sanctuary
- Location: 1361 Wrighton Road, Lothian, MD 20711
- Theme(s): Habitats and Critters, Pollution and Pressures
- Level(s): Elementary School
- Program Length(s): Day Trips
- Rate this!