Residential Overnight Program
Program at Smith Center include water quality monitoring along the nearby North Branch of Rock Creek or orienteering courses designed to teach map and compass skills have been established in the area. A nearby grist mill ruins and an old graveyard provide sites for historical studies.
- Organization(s): Lathrop E. Smith Environmental Education Center
- Location: 850 Hungerford Drive, Rockville, MD 20850
- Theme(s): Habitats and Critters
- Level(s): Elementary School, Middle School
- Program Length(s): Day Trips
- Rate this!