Tidewater Lifeways Program
European colonists and American Indians lived side by side in 17th century Maryland. Explore how each culture used the natural resources of the rich woodland environment as you grind corn with a mortar and pestle, make a clay pot and try to strike a spark the 17th century way.
- Organization(s): Jefferson Patterson Park and Museum
- Location: 3200 King's Landing Road, Huntington, MD 20639
- Theme(s): History and Culture
- Level(s): Elementary School, Middle School
- Program Length(s): Day Trips
- Rate this!