Otter Point Creek Environmental Survey
In this real world scenario, students are asked to play the role of an environmental survey team hired to help Harford County Government's Planning and Zoning Department determine whether or not to give a permit to a private company for a marina expansion project on Otter Point Creek.
- Organization(s): Anita C. Leight Estuary Center
- Location: 700 Otter Point Road, Abingdon, MD 21009
- Theme(s): Habitats and Critters, Pollution and Pressures, Land Use and Agriculture
- Level(s): Middle School, High School
- Program Length(s): Day Trips
- Rate this!