Visit Blackwater National Wildlife Refugee
The Refuge includes over 25,000 acres, composed mainly of rich tidal marsh. At the Refuge, visitors will find a beautiful Visitor Center, a Wildlife Drive, four hiking trails, three paddling trails, miles of cycling roads, hunting/fishing/crabbing opportunities, and adventures in environmental education.
- Organization(s): Blackwater National Wildlife Refuge
- Location: 2145 Key Wallace Drive, Cambridge, MD 21613
- Theme(s): Habitats and Critters
- Level(s): Elementary School, Middle School, High School
- Program Length(s): Day Trips
- Rate this!