Estuarine Ecology (Grades 6-12)
This is a canoe based program. Students will test water quality using up-to-date equipment and technology, delineate wetlands, monitor Submerged Aquatic Vegetation (SAV), characterize vegetative communities in the marsh, and observe wetland animals in the context of watershed issue investigation.
- Organization(s): Anita C. Leight Estuary Center
- Location: 700 Otter Point Road, Abingdon, MD 21009
- Theme(s): Habitats and Critters, Pollution and Pressures
- Level(s): Middle School, High School
- Program Length(s): Day Trips
- Rate this!