Aquatic Adventure Program
This program introduces students to wetland ecology focusing on the concepts of biodiversity and interrelatedness using a comparative study of chemical, physical, and biological water quality indicators collected from salt and fresh marsh systems.
- Organization(s): Environmental Concern
- Location: 201 Boundary Lane, St Michaels, MD 21663
- Theme(s): Habitats and Critters
- Level(s): Early Learning, Elementary School, Middle School, High School
- Program Length(s): Day Trips
- Rate this!