Colonial Walking Tours
Go on the Sultana Projects' walking tours to discover the colonial history of one of Maryland's best preserved 18th century ports. On this hour long tour, students will hear stories of colonial Chestertown's culture, customs and architecture.
- Organization(s): Sultana Projects
- Location: 107 South Cross Street, Chestertown, MD 21620
- Theme(s): History and Culture
- Level(s): Early Learning, Elementary School, Middle School, High School
- Program Length(s): Day Trips
- Rate this!