Tea and Taxes Classroom Program
Sultana educators bring this hands-on maritime history program, Tea and Taxes, to your classroom. In this hour long lesson, students learn about 18th century navigation and the enforcement of "Tea Taxes". Students will learn how to measure the depth of the water and to determine the speed of a the boat.
- Organization(s): Sultana Projects
- Location: 107 South Cross Street , Chestertown, MD 21620
- Theme(s): History and Culture
- Level(s): Early Learning, Elementary School, Middle School, High School
- Program Length(s): Day Trips
- Rate this!