Echoes of 1608 Classroom Program
This program introduces students to the world of 17th century Chesapeake Bay seen through the eyes of John Smith and the Native American tribes he encounter. Hands-on activities will bring the past to live connecting students with historic images and artifacts. Learn about the culture, history and natural environment of 1608!
- Organization(s): Sultana Projects
- Location: 107 South Cross Street , Chestertown, MD 21620
- Theme(s): History and Culture
- Level(s): Early Learning, Elementary School, Middle School, High School
- Program Length(s): Day Trips
- Rate this!