Chesapeake Bay Ecology Program
This hands-on, 90-minute program allows students to explore the Chesapeake Bay estuary through its history, bounty, and ecology. Beach seining, aquaculture, and seagrass restoration activities help students to understand the complex nature of estuarine systems and our coastal environments.
- Organization(s): The Watermen's Museum
- Location: 309 Water Street, Yorktown, VA 23690
- Theme(s): Habitats and Critters
- Level(s): Elementary School, Middle School, High School
- Program Length(s): Day Trips
- Rate this!