Restoring Our Own Trees Through Service
Our Restoring Our Own Trees Through Service (ROOTS) program is our primary education initiative. This program adheres to D.C. science standards for education and is used to connect K- 8 grade educators and students to their schoolyard environment by creating an outdoor classroom without leaving the school. Our ROOTS curriculum combines science, art, math and literature with fun, hands-on environmental education.
- Organization(s): Casey Trees
- Location: 1123 11th Street Northwest, Washington, DC 20001
- Theme(s): Habitats and Critters
- Level(s): Elementary School, Middle School
- Program Length(s): Day Trips
- Rate this!