Watershed Mapping Walk Program
Students learn about non-point source pollution and then take a walk in the neighborhood of their school to look for examples of pollution. Returning to the classroom, students will discuss what they found and brainstorm ways to improve water quality through changing human behavior.
- Organization(s): The Schuylkill Center
- Location: 8480 Hagy's Mill Road, Philadelphia , PA 19128
- Theme(s): Habitats and Critters, Pollution and Pressures, Restoration, Land Use and Agriculture
- Level(s): Elementary School, Middle School, High School
- Program Length(s): Day Trips
- Rate this!